The CALM project, Creative practices for Adult educators who support Learners for a better Mental wellbeing is a two years Erasmus+ Exchange of good practices project aimed to:
1. Enhance Adult Educators' knowledge and awareness about creative and artistic tools/methods to be used in Adult Education
2. Meliorate the professional skills and competences of Adult Educators working with Adult Learners
3. Improve the mental health and well-being of the end-users, which was worsened due to the lockdown and the uncertainty of the situation we currently experience
4. Enhance the Learners' soft skills via art
5. Raise awareness about mental health and the significance of well-being
6. Exchange of Good practices and Tools concerning artistic initiatives around mental health with an educational dimension.